Gastritis that does not cure
Whether acute or chronic, it is difficult to cure gastritis.
Conventional treatment often fails and symptoms keep getting worse.
However, there are natural alternatives that get excellent results in its management and sometimes even its cure.
It’s up to you to try them when nothing can relieve the pain.
- 1 Gastritis that does not cure
- 2 What is gastritis?
- 3 What causes inflammation of the stomach?
- 4 What are the symptoms of gastritis?
- 5 Chronic gastritis complications
- 6 How to relieve epigastric pain?
- 7 Gastralgia diet
- 8 How to relieve nervous gastritis?
- 9 How to cure gastritis permanently?
- 10 How to relieve gastritis pain fast?
What is gastritis?
Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach caused by a buildup of white blood cells.
There are two types of gastritis:
– acute gastritis which is brief
– chronic gastritis
There are also two forms of gastritis according to its severity:
– erosive gastritis which combines inflammation and erosion of the mucosa
– non-erosive gastritis which results in changes in the mucosa such as atrophy (thinning) or transformation
What causes inflammation of the stomach?
- Infection and in particular the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria
- Stomach lesions
- Certain drugs, especially anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin
- Impaired immune system
- Crohn’s disease
- Surgical removal of part of the stomach
- The stress of serious illness
What are the symptoms of gastritis?
- Pain in the upper abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting
- Acid reflux
- Digestion disorders
Chronic gastritis complications
Left untreated, acute gastritis can become chronic and become more complicated over time.
It then causes:
- bleeding from the lining
- black stools (melena)
- anemia (iron deficiency)
- gastric ulcers or sores on the stomach wall
- gastric wall lesions
- more rarely, stomach cancer
How to relieve epigastric pain?
The goal of the treatment is to reduce inflammation depending on its cause.
- drugs to reduce acidity production (proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), histamine H2 receptor antagonists (anti-H2)
- gastric dressings
- antibiotics to eradicate Helicobacter Pylori
Some lifestyle changes are needed to get the pain of gastritis under control
- Split your meals
- Do not eat more, divide the same proportions spread over the day
- Eat slowly, chew well
- Prepare a light evening meal and don’t go to bed right after dinner
- Choose foods that do not increase stomach acidity
- Eat foods that reduce burns and acid build-up
- Ban spicy, high-fat dishes, fried foods
- Moderate cheese and dairy products
- Remove sour fruits (citrus)
- Avoid coffee, tea, energy drinks, and sodas that contain caffeine
- Limit alcohol
- Stop smoking
How to relieve nervous gastritis?
Stress has a real impact on digestive issues and gastritis is no exception.
It is more than recommended that you organize relaxation sessions to evacuate this nervous overload which is causing so much damage to the body.
These are not necessarily meditation sessions, sometimes it is enough to read an exciting book, take a walk in the forest, practice your favorite hobby, walk, run…
Do those things that keep you entertained and take your hassle out of your way.
This is crucial because emotional stress causes and maintains gastritis.
How to cure gastritis permanently?
Aloe vera and gastritis
Anti-inflammatory, aloe vera is a natural antacid that soothes upset stomachs.
It also has healing properties.
Containing collagen, aloe vera gel regenerates both stomach and intestinal mucous membranes, thus repairing the lesions present and ensuring the prevention of any erosion.
Aloe vera contains around 75 active ingredients including vitamins (A, E, B), enzymes, minerals (calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, zinc), amino acids, which will allow you to strengthen your immune system while treating your gastritis.
Prefer the aloe vera gel (#ad) with traditional antacids. It has the same effect without the side effects.
You just need to ingest 2 tablespoons of drinkable gel twice a day and without food for two weeks.
Probiotics (#ad) are the allies of the digestive system.
They facilitate transit, promote the balance of the intestinal flora while strengthening the immune system.
They also attack the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria responsible for ulcers and gastritis.
Coupling probiotics with digestive enzymes markedly improves digestion
When enzymes help you digest by reducing the food you eat, probiotics bring in beneficial bacteria to fight off aggressors.
Enzymes quickly rebalance the digestive system, fight against heaviness and bloating while ensuring better digestion.
A tablet of digestive enzymes (#ad) with each meal is indicated in case of gastritis.
Licorice root extract
Not expected but licorice protects the stomach.
One of its main constituents, glycyrrhizin, gives it hepatoprotective action while polysaccharides prevent the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria from growing.
Licorice root extract (#ad) also has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
Lemon balm has a stimulating effect on the digestive sphere.
It is very indicated when a nervous cause is associated with gastritis because it soothes spasms, fights bloating or acid reflux, and reduces the production of stomach acids.
Rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin A, it relieves stomach aches and cramps but also migraines, and viral infections.
Both for its antispasmodic and relaxing effects, the lemon balm extract (#ad) synergizes perfectly with licorice root to treat gastritis.
This New Zealand Manuka honey is a powerful healing agent.
Both active on acid reflux, heartburn, esophageal or peptic ulcer, this unique honey is ideal for gastritis.
Natural antibiotic, it fights the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria while protecting the digestive sphere.
Just take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day without meals until symptoms disappear then 1 teaspoon per day in dose maintenance.
Choose a Manuka honey (#ad) with an index greater than 250 (MGO 250+) to benefit from all its therapeutic virtues.
How to relieve gastritis pain fast?
Treating gastritis naturally is everything.
It is imperative to modify your lifestyle, change your diet, to treat in depth through targeted natural products.
It is very likely that by following these recommendations you will be pleasantly surprised within a few weeks.
* Read more:
This article contains affiliate links echoing my recommendations.
I use Amazon’s Partner Program, an affiliate program designed to pay commissions through amazon.com links
This process does not affect my opinions in any way but each purchase helps this blog to live – Marie
This blog is copyright ©2022 by gomedica.org. All rights reserved